Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Deliver Us from Evil - Movie Review

Deliver Us from Evil - Must See Horror Movie!

Do You Enjoy Horror Movies?
Frankly, I do not. So I was surprised when I was lead to this horror movie based on the true life of an NYPD decorated police sergeant - Ralph Sarchie.
Note: Posts on this blog often have referral links that will help our authors eat when you use them. Thank you!
Based on the book that Sargent Sarchie wrote, Deliver Us from Evil: A New York City Cop Investigates the Supernatural, the movie does veer a little from his actual experiences as highlighted in some of his interviews. For example, he wants to make it very clear that he never killed anyone - not even accidentally.

Personally, I like laughing, so sitcoms are more my style. However, this horror movie is a must-watch!
See my full review on my other blog.
Check it, out then come back and tell me what you think. ( I no longer have access to the comments on my former blog).

My Christian Contemplations: Deliver Us from Evil

Prayers to help me get all my former blogs restored to me VERY much appreciated.

Please drop me a note in the comments below before you go, or 
Tweet Me
@Sister_Su

1 comment:

Sister_Su on Twitter Too said...

Wow! I am really remembering how to do a lot more than I was previously remembering. It sure takes a long time to get your thinking back after someone gives your head a hard whack!