Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2020

How Were You Lead to Your Church?

 When I was homeless and living in my van, I had an amazing experience that I wrote about on my former blog.

Lead to A Unique Church

Have you ever felt God leading you somewhere?
A few years ago I was lead in an amazing way to the Christian Reformed Church in Courtice Ontario  and wrote about this experience on my former blog :My Christian Contemplations: How Were You Lead to Your Church?
Since that time, I believe I have been lead in amazing ways to many different places. Why do I believe I am being lead?
From the resulting fruit!
I have learned that Our Father's timing is perfect, and if I'm to be somewhere, I'll be there!

Most recently, I feel I was lead to where I am currently living and working. There have been many amazing things happening since I arrived.

I would love to hear how Our Father has lead you on amazing journeys too.
Please drop an encouraging word or two in the comments below before you go.
Thanks!
Su

No comments: