Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Celebrating Pinterest Milestone!

 Pinterest Very Pinteresting Place

Pinterest like many social media platforms has positives and negatives. It's an interesting platform and many bloggers find Pinterest brings their blogs quite a bit of traffic. Today I am celebrating having 100 followers 
Screenshot Sister Su Pinterest Account Image opens in a new tab
Sister Su - Survivor Through My Savior Pinterest Profile

Having 100 Pinterest followers is a rather dubious thing to celebrate considering some of the strange accounts that have followed my Pinterest. account. Something stood out for me as I looked at my Pinterest profile this morning  - I wonder if you see it too,

 Pinterest - How Do You Use It?

Note: Posts on this blog have referral links to products whose purchases help our authors eat. Thanks!
Personally, I use Pinterest in a couple of different ways. First, I use it to find ideas to add to posts. When I am working on a post, I will sometimes search Pinterest for pins that are related the to topic I'm writing about, then I save those pins to a private Pinterest board. If the Pin is valid - it leads directly to the website of the person who originally posted the content, I might use that pin and link directly to their post, especially if I can create a backlink to my blogpost.
Secondly, I share the contents of my blogs on Pinterest Boards, in case other people might be doing the same thing I am doing - looking for interesting content to link to. Some of my public Pinterest boards include: 
How do you use Pinterest?
Pop a note in below before you go!
or Tweet Me,
@Sister_Su Find Me on Pinterest at http://bit.ly/SSuPin
This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly

No comments: