Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2019

Chanuka 2019- Day 5 -Blessed with Rest

December 26 2019 Day 5 Rest


December 26 2019 Today I was going to get my glasses - finally after 3 years of waiting! But no!
Ob my way out the door , my nose started running like a faucet, then a wave of nausea hit , and it was into the bathroom. Anaphylaxis strikes again!
Man was I sick!
Yes, it's beginning to smell a lot like Sickmas!
I spent the day in bed recovering, then received a wonderful blessing that evening ,by being able to talk to a fabulous blogger who writes about her beliefs and walk with Christ in Hebrew and English!
Wow!
How Our Father hears the prayers of our hearts! 
Noga - Aliza Abarbanel Blog banner Olivebranch on left pink and olive green letering on white background
Noga - Aliza Abarbanel Blog

No comments: