Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Chanuka 2019- Day 6 -Blessed Shabbat

Shabbat Shalom! December 26 2019!

I was very blessed to visit a Messianic Fellowship service. The message was an immense confirmation of what I have been thinking and saying about the personal meaning of 
Hanukkah for me this year.
The timing of Chanukah this year is amazing. Right before the time when everyone is making New Year's resolutions. What a wonderful time to rededicate our temples to the work of The One Who Created All.
Are you ready to rededicate your temple too?
Our Creator said in Isaiah 1:18:
He replied not to just say a whole bunch of words over and over again, and he gave them a pattern of prayer, which you will find there.
It is not so much the words we say, but the intentions of our hearts when we cry out to Our Creator.
Every parent knows the difference between Sorry and sorry.
I am truly grateful for the many miracles Our Creator has done to keep me alive and in one piece. I would not have the uses of my hand to write this, my eye to see this, nor my leg. I would not even be alive, except for the providence of  Our Creator and His wonderful gift of salvation.
How wonderful and blessed we are!
Here is the song that is playing on my internal radio right now: Bill and Gloria Gaither singing Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is most valuable to know that God sent Jesus to save us. We need renewal and cleansing often and I am so grateful to our Saviour for His holy presence and gift. I am also so very glad that this opportunity presented itself to you! I will keep you in my daily thoughts and prayers!

@Sister_Su said...

Your prayers are extremely welcome. Prayer changes things. I too am so grateful for the sacrifice paid to save my soul. What an incredible love and fellowship. Your comment makes my heart sing - "What a fellowship! What a joy divine! Leaning on the everlasting arms!"