Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

LOL Skit Guys - Mom Goggles -Review

Skit Guys Seeing Through Mum Eyes!

YouTube finally sent me a great recommendation.
Have you seen the Skit Guys?
I love this video where the Skit Guys are left on their own to watch their children while their wives are away. They quickly go online and order some mysterious "Mom Googles" that open their eyes to how their wives see things and manage to cope with everyday child-rearing situations.
I especially love the sequence where it contrasts the reality of the toddler on the toddler slide with how the Mom Goggles show the child in imminent danger of falling from a tremendous height.
Enjoy!

Do you create funny YouTubes or memes? Please drop me a note below in the comments before you go,
Or Tweet Me,
@Sister_Su
You may also be interested in:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would be nice if all mom helpers could watch this. I needed a pick me up . thanks. I pray for all Mom and Dads trying to cope with Pandemic stuff Lord give them strength and patience like YOU have with us AMEN

@Sister_Su said...

Thank you for stopping by. Laughter truly is the best medicine.