Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2020

Charis Bible Studies Offers Host Benefits!

Today I was lead to offer my home as a spot for a Charis Bible Study Leader to lead a Bible study in my home.
Is my home very big?
No.
Is my home in a big city?
No.
Is my home close to where Bible Leaders currently live?
No.
But, when you're lead to do something do it!
And......

I received the following lovely email:

Thank you for offering to Host a Charis Bible Study. Even though we don’t currently have a Study in your area, Alumni and Current Group Leaders are constantly adding Studies and locations. Your interest in Hosting a Study will be made available directly to our Group Leaders so that they can contact you directly to discuss the details.
 As our way of saying “Thank You” for your offer to host one of our Charis Bible Studies and welcoming you to the Charis Bible Studies family, we would like to offer you a 20% discount on any of the materials used to teach a Charis Bible Study. This includes any Study Guide, Book, CD or DVD that is used in Charis Bible Studies.
Sign up to Host a Bible Study in your home too!.

You never know, maybe someone is looking for a place to do a Bible Study near you!

Have a fabulous day!
Su

1 comment:

@Sister_Su said...

Here is a link to where you can offer to host a Charis Bible Study https://charisbiblestudies.net/host.php