Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Potato Recipes

Potatoes from Garden to Pot

Did you know that CBS tested potatoes and they are one of the worst vegetables to be tested as having pesticide contamination? Just one reason you might want to grow your own potatoes! It certainly is a reason for me!
Potatoes are fairly simple to grow. The best place mine seem to sprout I think is in the bag under my kitchen sink!
Potatoes are very nutritious - especially if you can cook them in the skins and can eat the skins.

Potato Recipes

I just discovered this great frugal garlic potato and mushroom recipe  on the Foxy Folksy blog.  I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

She has lots of other great recipes on her blog too. See the pictures of her home potato patch and get full nutritional details on her blog at https://www.foxyfolksy.com/garlic-mushroom-and-baby-potatoes/
Do you have a favourite potato recipe too?
Please tell me about it in the comments below.
Su

No comments: