Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Church Website Dream ~ Alda Prayer Request!

 Who Is Alda in My Church Website Dream?

In my dream, 

It seemed - 

I was looking at a computer screen,

 And it seemed,

 As though each page of the website was presented as a slide show – of visual prayer requests,

Here is what was there, as best as I can recollect -

First one –

To pray for the church to secure a place in the heavenlies,

Second one-

Cannot remember this one

Third –the same

Oh, Dear Lord help my brain!

Fourth – a young girl –quite plain -

filled the frame -

Shoulder length reddish blonde hair parted in the middle with a face full of care

She seemed ... downtrodden- but not woe begotten -

 just an air  - of – 

does anybody care?

She wore a dress – fairly plain

Then a voice came -

This is Alda please pray for her,

There’s not much else I can recall,

About this silent girl at all –

Her frame was ..

fairly small

Oh! her dress!

– it had ...

tiny flowers 

sadly...that’s all,

 I can recall,

 Of that unusual computer screen

The computer screen 

that filled my dreams. 

And made me wonder... from whence cane that dream?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Do you know who Alda is? 

One remarkable thing about prayer is that even if the person does not know they are being prayed for, it really makes a difference in their life.

I recently met a prophetess who had been praying for me for over 20 years before she even met me.

God truly works in amazing ways!

If you have a prayer request, feel free to drop me a note in the comments below. If you do not want it posted publicly, just let me know in our comment and I will pray privately over your request. 

Have a Blessed Day and May God make His face shine on you and bring you peace!

Su

No comments: