Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Hearing God More Clearly! Important Teaching!

 Wondering How to Hear From God?

Do you wish you could hear clearly from God? Watch this important teaching from Dennis of Full Stature Ministries.


This was excellent teaching for me on the mood cycles that Christians often go through. As well as the importance of having a wide foundation 20:30.
This is something that I had been struggling with since being reborn - How do I carry God with me throughout my day - in my labour and in my leisure? 
The thing I didn't realize in my spirit is God is with me at all times, and it's not me carrying Him in my heart, but God carrying me through my day. 
After I was reborn and came to walk with The Holy Spirit it was like when you first fall in love. I wanted to spend every waking minute with Him. I didn't want anything to possibly jeopardize that connection I'd found. Then, some very interesting things happened while I was teaching in Attawapiskat that strengthened my faith that God stands by me at all times, but that's another story.

May this bless your journey,
Su

No comments: