Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Thanking God For Amazing Healing!

 Grateful for Prayer Warriors!

Thank God for people who pray! I finally got to talk to the internist Dr. Rey Robes today about the battery of tests he ran on me, and there were several VERY surprising results! 
This post is an update to my Living in Limbo postWhat was so surprising? 

Surprising Miraculous Test Results

Dr. Robes was very concerned for my well-being and ran over 29 tests on me including a CT Scan. When he compared my test results with those taken in 2012, some extremely surprising test results were apparent.
  • 2012 - Extremely high cholesterol ... 2020 Cholesterol only .9
  • 2012 -  Fatty liver ........ 2020 no evidence of fatty liver!
  • 2012 -  High Potential for type 2 diabetes .... 2020 blood sugar level indicates I will probably never get type 2 diabetes
Some other very surprising results included - a very high level of B12 and no evidence of cortisol despite the incredible stressful situations I have been going through.

I still have a few more tests to have done, which I have been waiting for a long time due to CoVID, but I am still alive and these test results are incredible!

Your prayers are very much appreciated. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers,
Su

No comments: