Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Two Mysteries - What Did I Knit? Get It Free!

Rejoicing During Trials! 

Note: Posts on this blog have referral links that help our authors eat when you use them. Thanks!
First words of Gratitude! Thank you, God, for keeping me alive through everything. Thank you to the businesses that have decided to take a chance on me being an affiliate for you. Thank you also to everyone who is following me and sharing my posts online. It is very much appreciated.


So, did you figure out what I made? 

 
What do you think it is? 

Please drop me a note in the comments below if you would like to have it, and we'll figure out some way to get it to you. 

Are you on Twitter? 
Please put the URL to your Twitter account where it says "Website" in the drop-down list, so I can thank you for kindly stopping in! 
@Sister_Su

No comments: