Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Discovering GodLovesMe!

Christian Swiss Website Outreach Provides Hope!

Each morning I wake up and discover that I'm still alive, and have a roof over my head, I ay a prayer of gratitude. Then do what comes into my head. This morning, it was put into my heart to start by typing GodLovesMe into the Microsoft Search through which I am able to donate my search rewards to a church. What did I find? Well, it cheered my heart and mind!
Then it was put into my heart to electronically pen the following email to a very dear friend. ( slightly edited here):

Hello,  
I just came across this beautiful website from Switzerland and it reminded me of you. It's called GodLoves.me 
Have you heard of it? 
GodLoves.Me Website Screenshot

God Truly Loves Me Miracles

I have been having crazy just in time miracles each week. 

The Mountain of Problems Facing Me

On Sunday, the owner of Kent Inn reminded me I needed to find another place to stay by Tuesday. On top of that, my EI Sick Benefits check had not arrived, so I didn't have enough money to pay for another week anyway. 
I was scheduled for an ultrasound appointment Tuesday morning to check for Pancreatic Cancer, and I was so weak I could scarcely speak. I had no idea how I would get to that appointment, for community care had told me they could not provide transport for me in town, and each friend I'd reached out to had turned me down.

Calling for Help

The pastor in Attawapiskat, sings a song "Jesus on the Phone Line Ask Him What You Want". So I started calling for help, beginning with calling a prayer line. 
I also called a crisis worker and the local homeless shelter. I was shocked to find out the local homeless shelter could not help me because I had been working and living away from the area for a few years. Warning - don't run out of money when you are commuting to a medical appointment hundreds of miles from your last address. Not being eligible for help from the homeless shelter was a big surprise to the crisis worker who had referred me to them.

An Encouraging Word

Monday morning, I got encouragement by reading about a man who had been homeless more than once and wrote a post about this overcomer on my blog. Turtle Dove Thoughts. 

Where Could I Go But To the Lord?

So, when I left for the Internists' office I had no idea what I would do on Tuesday morning. I had to be out by 11 a.m. and I needed to get to an ultrasound appointment at 11 a.m. too. I was too weak to walk to my ultrasound appointment for which I'd been scheduled. 
How could I get to my appointment to check for Pancreatic Cancer on Tuesday morning? 
Where could I go? 
I just gave it all to God. I said, "Lord if it is your will that I am on the street tomorrow, let it be, But if that is not your will I appreciate what you're going to do." 

Our God is an Awesome God!

When I got back from my Internist appointment, God had taken care of it all. 
First I got a call from the owner of the Kent Inn who said I could stay another week again. 
Next, Community Care called me, apparently the lady who drove me put in a good word for me and someone would pick me up and take me to my ultrasound appointment.
Finally, it was put into my heart to check my accounts once again - and there had been a deposit of $800 put in! 
I have no idea where it came from,
The money allowed me to pay my rent for yet two more weeks.
I must find out who was so kind as to send this money to me. I have no idea who it could be.
Yes, GodLoves.me and you too. 
Sending you big hugs, 
Su
Yes, Our God is an Awesome God!

How Has God Blessed You?

Has God Blessed you in an incredible way too?
Please pop a note in the comments below and let everyone know!
or Tweet me

No comments: