Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Improving Writing Minute by Minute Using Free Tools

 Wish Your Writing  Had Less Fewer Misteaks Mistakes? 

Everyone makes typos, but did you know there's a FREE  app for that?
Free Typo image from Pixabay


Note: Posts on this blog have referral links that may help feed our writers. Thanks!

We all make typos in our writing. I am so grateful to have found Grammarly a great free proofreading tool that Universities have been using for years! It certainly has helped me improve my writing!
Check out the video below and you'll see what I mean. It truly is keen! 
If you cannot see the video above this line, please let me know by dropping me a note in the comments below! 
Which free writing tools would you recommend?
Pop a note in below before you go!
or Tweet Me,
This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly

No comments: