Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Desperately Seeking New Post!

Experienced Qualified Teacher Seeks Online Work!

First Gratitude

  1. I am grateful to be alive and to be able to see, that even more of my knowledge of blogging skills are being restored. I am grateful for the physical restoration that has happened to me as I've crisscrossed this bit of our country. I have lost weight and gained greater walking ability.
    image from Stux on Pixabay shows a cloud heart photographed against a bright blue sky Link opens in a new tab
    Cloud Image by Stux from Pixabay

  2. This morning I am grateful to God for some miracle money that showed up on my We Financial VISA card.  When I last checked this card it showed I was overdrawn by over $200. This morning it was put in my heart to check the card once again, and there is enough in my account again to pay for one more night here and have a bit leftover. Where did this come from? I don't know. All I know is that it wasn't there a few days ago. I am thanking God for it being there.
  3. I am very grateful for all the people holding me in prayer. Prayer works! Miracles happen!

Today's Prayers in My Heart

Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.
  1. God thank you for loving me  I truly cherish your love and guidance Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! You're the breath in my lungs!
  2.  I am praying about whether to be staying here or going elsewhere.
  3. I am praying to know what God's will is for me as far as work. I  have bills to pay and I am praying that God will make a way for me to be able to pay my bills. Perhaps you know someone who could hire me? If you feel so inspired, please pop a note in the comments below and let me know. Thank you!
Su

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su

This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

No comments: