Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2021

My Wishlist Courses

 Which Courses Are You Hoping to Take?

In my heart is a phrase these days "Go back to college and get some knowledge." There are quite a few courses I've been pondering, but since I seem to be perpetually wandering. Lately, I've felt led to do some courses that I might be able to do from bed. So here is a beginning list of mine of courses I might like to take some time, should God decide to be so inclined.
Do you have some courses that interest you too? I'd like to hear which courses appeal to you too!
Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form

Online Courses I Might Like to Take

This DSLR Basic Photography Course offered on A Beautiful Mess is one course that I think could be very useful to me, especially since I do not have a phone to take pictures anymore, and I picked up a waterproof DSLR camera like this at the Giant Tiger store a few years ago, but I can't figure out how to get it to work.
Screenshot from A Beautiful Mess Photography Course page shows a camera and lenses link  opens in the photography course page
Click here for info on this Basic Photography Course
This Pelvic Clock Qualified Trainer Course would give me the opportunity to teach people online how to naturally restore their spines to the way they are supposed to be and how they were prior to repetitive play or work injury!
Screen shot from Pelvic Clock Instructor Course Shows  the bottom of a misaligned spine on top of an analog clock face link opens in a new tab
Click Here to Find Out More about the Pelvic Clock Qualified Trainer Course

I need another job desperately, so this Nailing Your Job Interview Course on Craftsy is one that could be good for me.
Nailing Your Job Interview Online Course Screenshot from Craftsy image shows video still of seated woman holding pink papers upright in front of herself and smiling link opens in the online course page
Nailing Your Job Interview Course on Craftsy
 
Craftsy has a slew of free and paid online courses people can take- everything from Gardening to Woodworking, to  Painting and even Decorating Cakes! Which Craftsy Course would you like to take?

My long-term goal if God would grant it to me would be to earn my doctorate in Practical Theology

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on a number of blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su

This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

No comments: