Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Standing in the Need of Prayer

Desperately Need  A New Post or a Financial Miracle!

Ever been at the end of your money? It's not too funny, especially when there was snow last night - true the ground is not white, but where I am we had snow mixed with rain. 
As I write this I know that God can use everything for good.
If my health was good, it might be a little easier to go find a spot in the woods, but the doctor has ordered three more tests to be done, but there are no openings for the next week as I speak

Here is My Financial Situation

Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.
My bank account is almost out. I have enough to pay for one more night where I am with some leftover, but I do not have enough for two nights  - I am in a really tough jam.
Image shows Bank account balance $126.48 and Investment account   a little over twenty dollars

What I Have Tried So Far

  1. I have been asking everyone to keep me in prayer.
  2. My Ei Sick benefits ran out, and I was advised to apply for the new  CRSB since I am immune-compromised from cancer and cannot go into a place to work  The CRA Investigations called me and told me that my file had been mistakenly flagged as suspicious so there would be a delay - yup my life is really cray!
  3. I have tried almost every day to send out posts from companies who have tried to help me by giving me the opportunity to be paid when people sign up for free offers, or when they shop online, but I guess everyone is too busy to take the time to sign up online. 
  4. I also tried to apply for emergency funds, but I still have not heard back from anyone from ODSP. I was also advised to apply for CPP, but as far as I can see CPP does not really apply to me, because I can work online if I can find a job to do online.

What I Know

God is large and in charge!  I have had miracles all along the way, so, please pray for God to show me what to do, where to go and what to say.
Thank you!
Sister Su

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on a number of blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su

This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

No comments: