Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Elul Prophetic Word- Prepare Your Walls!

Shalom, friends! 🕊️✨

If you have been feeling an overwhelming sense of spiritual urgency lately, you are definitely not alone. Many of us in the Messianic and watchman community have been sensing a massive shift in the atmosphere.

Why Yesterday (6 Elul) Was a Critical Prophetic Portal

To understand the weight of prophetic words being released right now, we have to look at the exact biblical calendar timing. Yesterday was 6 Elul.

According to ancient records, 6 Elul is the exact date recorded in Ezekiel 8:1, where the Prophet Ezekiel was suddenly gripped by a divine hand and transported into a heavenly vision to see the hidden things inside the Temple. The Sages teach that 6 Elul is a day when the spiritual veil is ripped away, exposing hidden blockages and structural corruption so we can receive a direct download of heavenly vision.

It is no coincidence that right in the wake of this date, Rabbi Curt Landry released an urgent message titled “What God Told Me About the Next 30 Days”. If you have been walking through a heavy season of delays, oppression, weariness or attack, this shift brings beautiful reassurance: the long testing season is officially drawing to a close.

Rebuilding Our Walls: A Strategy for Restoration

A central theme of Rabbi Curt's 30-day reprieve is rebuilding your walls. Just as Nehemiah looked at the ruins of Jerusalem and chose prayer before action, we are called to restore our ruined identities and renew our spiritual hearts.

Rebuilding our spiritual walls is not just about protection; it's about restoring hope, trust, and dignity. Like the workers in Nehemiah 3, we must recognize that this project often happens right where we live—working on the sections near our own homes. Nehemiah's blueprint reminds us that rebuilding is a deliberate, step-by-step process of placing "one simple stone at a time". These "walls" of spiritual routine—prayer, responsibility, and rest—prepare us to face the world with renewed confidence.

A Personal Testimony: The Instruction to "Invest"

I had a powerful personal experience of this "rebuilding" mandate just yesterday. Although I rarely go downtown, I felt an urgent need to set out. As I dressed to leave and put on my fishing vest, a single word dropped into my heart: "Invest."

I wondered exactly what I was meant to invest in, but as I walked, I was led to look at a sign outside a Western-themed store. They were now accepting consignments! Inside, I saw a mannequin wearing a necklace with a white cross, a symbol I have been led to ponder deeply for days. As I prayed, I felt led to pray for a "money miracle" for the shop and even suggest new products they could offer online. It was a beautiful reminder that when the "King is in the field," He gives us the strategies we need to rebuild—we just have to follow the prompt.

Witty Inventions and New Foundations

Following that lead, I headed to Dollarama for supplies for a brand-new crafting business: a jute wreath, rustic birds, cork placemats, and heavy cord. I even picked up a blank calendar—how appropriate to prepare for this new year! When I paid, I felt put in my heart to boldly state: "I need to cash out some items separately for my business."

This is exactly what the prophetic word meant by receiving "witty inventions" and strategies from the courts of heaven during this 30-day window. I even experienced a small "miracle of protection" on the way home, finding the perfect container for my delicate items just when I needed it. He truly provides for every detail of the rebuild!

Watching the Clock: The Genesis Pattern and the 6,000-Year Timeline

To understand where we are on God's clock, we have to look back at the Genesis Pattern. Prophetic teachers often view the seven days of the creation week as a "seed form" blueprint for all of human history. Based on the principle that "one day is as a thousand years" (Psalm 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8), the six days of work in Genesis point to 6,000 years of human labour.

The Talmud (Sanhedrin 97a) confirms this, stating the human order lasts exactly 6,000 years, followed by a 1,000-year Millennial Sabbath Rest—the "seventh day" of history.

As many of you know, our history often obscures this true timeline. Due to historical compression in the Seder Olam Rabbah, roughly 165 years are missing from the traditional Jewish calendar count. Some teach that this breach was intentional to obscure the date of the arrival of the Messiah. When we restore those hidden years, we find we are living on the absolute threshold of the 6,000th year from Adam right now. So throw out any prophetic words you hear about 5787 - that's old news! Prepare to enter 5952!

Let’s put down yesterday's logic, open up our new calendars, and sit at the feet of the King while He is standing right here in our field.

How are you rebuilding your spiritual walls this week? Have you received your own "witty invention" or a prompt to "invest" since 6 Elul? Let me know in the comments below!

Yeshua Take the Wheel!

Here is the full podcast where Rabbi Landry shares the word he received.




About the Author

Sister Su is a survivor through her Saviour and has been blessed to see many miracles in her life. Currently digging her way out from under a mountain of debt while battling chronic illness, she dreams of one day earning her doctorate in practical theology.

For more information, visit her Linktree- Sister_Su_Buys.

1 comment:

@Sister_Su said...

Shalom, everyone! I am so glad you are here. Ever since 6 Elul, I have felt such a strong pull to step out in faith, and seeing that white cross and receiving the strategy for my new crafting business was such a beautiful confirmation. The King is truly in the field, working in the details of our everyday lives!

I would love to hear how this message resonates with you. Are you sensing a shifting of the seasons in your own life or your local neighbourhood? How is He prompting you to rebuild your spiritual walls or invest your time and talents right now?

Let's encourage one another in the comments below! 👇🕊️