Have you ever had your day orchestrated in an unusual way? The timing of this entire day unfolded with absolute precision.
![]() |
| An urging from the Ruach HaKodesh to film a ladybug helped me regain my balance in an unusual way." Click the image to save it to your Pinterest boards! |
It all began this morning in the garden. While I filmed videos of the busy bees and beautiful butterflies dancing around the sunflowers, a sudden prompting urged me to look closer at a single leaf. The leaf was dry because the wind had blown all the dew out of everything. Resting right there on the dry green surface was a tiny, tenacious, vibrant ladybug. At that time, I didn't know why I was being prompted to video a ladybug. Despite the wind, she clung to that green leaf that was blowing in the wind. She was so still. Despite the heavy wind she clung on. She stayed put, completely unfazed by my attention or the noisy sound of a loud lawn mower coming from next door.
![]() |
| A tiny, tenacious, and vibrant ladybug pausing on a windblown sunflower leaf — a beautiful, quiet reminder of the wonders hidden right in our own backyards. |
📌 Quick Navigation Menu
- 1. A Sudden Disruption and a Test of Faith
- 2. Standing Firm and Blessing a Stranger
- 3. From Sinking Feelings to Divine Direction
1. A Sudden Disruption and a Test of Faith
That quiet stillness in the garden gave me vital strength just minutes later when the electric company disrupted my day with an aggressive call. The agent demanded immediate payment over a billing dispute. She threatened an immediate service cutoff and flatly refused to acknowledge their own administrative error with my equal billing plan. Instead of panicking or letting anxiety take root, the calm memory of that ladybug helped me reframe the situation.
2. Standing Firm and Blessing a Stranger
I acted on good advice and called the provincial Ombudsman to address the utility's unfair actions and their refusal to look at the facts. While I spoke with the gentleman at the Ombudsman's office, I realized that perhaps this stressful hurdle occurred for the sole purpose of connecting me with that specific person. Before I hung up, I told the gentleman that I would pray for something wonderful to happen in his life today. I reminded him that God can do absolutely anything.
3. From Sinking Feelings to Divine Direction
After the phone call, I went to check on the video I had posted earlier. Suddenly, a wave of panic hit me. I went, "Oh no! I didn't put the link I mentioned in the pinned comment!" In the pinned comment itself, I had explicitly promised everyone that I would include a link on my Linktree to an Amazon product that matched the footage. My heart sank. I scrambled immediately to update my landing page so that my text would actually match what my viewers found when they read the comment and clicked through.
While searching online for those resources, I came across a book titled ”The Happy Ladybug's Secret” on Amazon by Karen Ehrenholz. Gentle rhymes, scripture verses, and a sweet prayer reveal an important truth: We don’t have to worry when we trust God. It was then I realized why I've been guided to shoot the video of the little ladybug. That message was exactly what I needed to increase my faith during this shocking turn of events. Our Creator provides comfort through the most unexpected avenues when we are willing to look. I was so glad that I listened to the prompting to shoot the video of that little ladybug.
While "The Happy Ladybug's Secret" is aimed at children aged 4 to 8, it's a message we all could use — we don’t have to worry when we trust God. Sharing this powerful lesson with the next generation is a wonderful way to build up their own faith early. It guides young hearts through a garden mystery where they find clues hidden in nature. Through sweet rhymes, a comforting prayer, and clear biblical truths, it teaches children to trust in the Lord completely.
You can pick up a copy of the picture book on Amazon here: The Happy Ladybug's Secret on Amazon.
Join the Discussion
How do you find peace and stay anchored when unexpected problems disrupt your day? Have you ever had a frustrating administrative situation turn into a chance to bless a stranger? Leave a comment below and let's share our stories of faith!
Yeshua Take the Wheel!
About the Author
Sister Su is a survivor through her Saviour and has been blessed to see many miracles in her life. Currently digging her way out from under a mountain of debt while battling chronic illness, she dreams of one day earning her doctorate in practical theology.
For more information, visit her Linktree- Sister_Su_Buys.


1 comment:
Shalom, friends! Welcome to this little space. 🕊️✨ It is amazing how a tiny glimpse of nature can completely reset our morning perspective when unexpected hurdles try to disrupt our day.
I would love to hear from you! How do you find peace and stay anchored when unexpected problems throw a wrench into your schedule? Have you ever had a frustrating situation turn into an unexpected chance to bless a stranger?
Leave a comment below, and let's share our stories of faith and quiet blessings! 👇🇨🇦
Post a Comment