Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Heaven, Hell and Back! 25 Year Old Shares Experiences!

 Josh Miles Shares His Experience of Heaven and Hell

Do you know where you're going? Heaven and hell are very real. 
Josh Miles age 25 caught the flu and died! He shared his testimony about what happened in this church service video.
You may also be interested in :
Do you know about someone who had a near-death experience? Please share it in the comments below before you go and let all our readers know!

Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.
Near-Death Experience Books Banner
Christian Near Death Experience Books

Josh Miles - To Heaven and Hell and Back! - Video

 
Do you want to be sure you are going to heaven?
 It's easy to get in. 

Just call on God, tell Him you're sorry for everything you've done wrong and ask Him to forgive you. Then thank Him for sending Jesus to die for you and ask Him to send Christ to live in your heart. 
If you're not sure what to say, you can pray a prayer like this: 
~~~~~~~
Dear God, 
I am so sorry for everything I've done wrong in my life. I am not worthy to be called your child, Thank you for sending Your son to die for me and break the bondage my sin put me under. I want Christ to live in my heart and direct my path, I really need Your help. Amen
~~~~~~~~~~
 It really doesn't matter what words you use. 
What matters is the position of your heart. 
If you really mean it, 
God will give you a brand new start!
If you just asked Christ into your heart, I would love to chat with you,
Tweet Me
Have a Blessed Day

No comments: