Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Thoughts on Bethlehem

Bethlehem Celebrating Christ?

Note: Sometimes links in this blog may help me eat when you use them. Thank you.
For several years I thought I would like to visit the place where Christ was born. In my search for pictures of the Holy City, I found a treasure trove of photos on Facebook showing the Christmas Market. What I saw shocked me. I was hoping that at least in Bethlehem, the place of Christ's birth, I would be seeing a celebration of Christ. 
True, if you look very carefully you can see a nativity on the stage. 
Anyway, here is my attempt to make a vlog on the revised YouTube platform. 
That was rather disappointing too, but that's another story.
Please subscribe to my channel - it's free, and you never know what you'll get to see!
@Sister_Su

No comments: