Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2021

Christianity Tumbled Together on Tumblr

 Learning to Tumble on Tumblr? Me Too!

Tumblr is a very different social media platform.
Note: Posts on this blog may have referral links that can help our authors eat when you use them. Thank you!

An Ode that's Owed to Tumblr

I'm not quite sure yet how it all goes,
But I thought I would give it a throw,
Are you on Tumblr too?
Look me up - sistersu
As you can see, from the award Tumblr sent me,
I'm still quite a newbie.
tumbler Award Badge image shows 50 liked posts inside a red heart outline with a red outline frill and a red outline ribbon banner across it horizontally
Tumblr Awards Participants Liked 50 Posts Award
Anyway if you have any Tumblr tips to share,
Please drop me a note down there,
OR 
You can Tweet me too,
All my Luv,
@Sister_Su

No comments: