Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2021

PS 62:1 Relax!

Relax! Be! 

Do you find it difficult to slow down? 
Too many thoughts whirling round and round? 
Stop right there! 
Listen! 
Don't make a sound.  
Send your thoughts heaven bound!
Note: Posts on this blog have referral links that may help our authors eat when you use them. Thanks!

Peaceful Music and Meditation Scriptures

Psalm 62:1 I wait quietly before my God for my victory is in Him.
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know I am God.
Update: Unfortunately the video I previously embedded here is no longer available. 
Do you have a suggestion for another one? Please pop a note in the comments below.


:
Thanks!
@Sister_Su

2 comments:

Herbert the Hamster said...

Thanks! That video really helped me sleep!

@Sister_Su said...

You're welcome, Herbert! I understand that hamsters are nocturnal, so I hope it doesn't cause havoc with your sleep cycle!