Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2021

God Alphabetically Speaking -Alpha Plus!

 Alpha Omega Alphabets of God

Scriptures: 
  • I have known you before you were formed in your mother's womb.
  • I know the plans I have for you. 
Do you ever wonder what God thinks of you? 
I used to wonder, "Why does God love me?"
This post holds an experience that I've treasured in my heart along with a synopsis of a lovely alphabet praising God that I discovered on the internet.
Have you had an experience that enlightened you about how God feels about you?
I would love to hear about it. Please drop a note in the comments below and share your story.
Note: Some referral links on this blog can help our authors eat when you shop through them. Thanks!

My Cake Day Experience

I was rattling around the house trying to make sense of all the weird horrible things I had experienced since trying to live my life for G-d. 
I was grateful to still be alive and to have survived.  
I'd been thanking God for rescuing me and saving my life, once again singing,
"I don't know why, You love me like You do! I don't know why You just do!"
It was put into my heart to make a little cake out of bits of this and that, Frankly, what might be termed an impossible cake, but feeling lead by my heart, not my head.
The tiny cake turned out surprisingly well
Into my heart came "Are you proud of that cake?"
Inwardly, I admitted, "Yes, I was proud of that cake."
Then into my heart came a snatch of a song, "It don't walk, and it don't talk." followed by a voice so filled with love saying-
"How much more proud do you think I am of what I created?"
Tears streamed down my face in realization.
"Of course G-d loves all He has created! Of course, He loves us all!"
Have I told you lately how God loves you?
Have I told you how much He cares?
Have I told you lately how God loves you?
And He listens to your every prayer!
Here is my alphabet of God inspired by the Alphabet of God on the Missionaries of Prayer Website

Scriptural Alphabet of God

  • A – Abba  When Christ's followers asked Him to teach them how to pray, Christ started His model of prayer with "Abba" commonly interpreted as Father, but actually more familiar than that - Papa is closer
  • B – Beloved- I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
  • C –  Creator  - We are created in the image of  Our Creator, so it is extremely important that we be creative each day. Isaiah 40:28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? THE LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. 
  • D – Deliverer. - He delivers us from evil.
  • E – Eternal.- When Moses asked God who sent him the voice from the burning bush replied -I AM the Great I AM
  • F – Faithful -He says"I will never leave you nor forsake you."
  • G – Good - Only God is good. - "Why do ou call me good? Only God is good" 
  • H – Holy. Revelation 4:8…Day and night they never stop saying: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.” 
  • I – The Great I AM  
  • J – Jehovah Jireh  - THE LORD who provides. As long as I have G-d, I have all I need. 
  • K – King.
  • L – Love. 1 John 4:8-10 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
  • M – Messiah. John 1:41-42 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, “We have found the Messiah” 
  • N – Near.  Psalm 119:149-151 Hear my voice in accordance with your love; preserve my life, O LORD, according to your laws….You are near, O LORD, and all your commands are true. 
  • O – Omniscient. Psalm 139:1-6 O Lord you have searched me & you know me. You know when I sit & when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. 
  • P – Provider- .I have seen amazing miracles of provision, and also protection by not having provision
  • Q – El Qanna. Deuteronomy 4:24 “For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.” 
  • R – Rescuer - God has rescued me from my foolish choices and from the jaws of death many times.
  • S – Shepherd - Psalm 23 
  • T – Tenacious - He will NEVER leave us.
  • U – Unusual - Defying all logic. He gives a peace beyond understanding.  His ways are not our ways His thoughts are not our thoughts.
  • V – Victory. Psalm 62:1 "I wait quietly before my God For my victory comes through him."
  • W – Wisdom.  
  • X – eXalted Psalm 148:13 “Let them praise the name of the Lord, For His name alone is exalted; His glory is above the earth and heaven.”
  • Y – YHWH. Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I AM YHWH has sent me to you! 
  • Z – Zealous. Isaiah 26:11 O LORD, Your hand is lifted up yet they do not see it they see Your zeal for the people and are put to shame; Indeed, fire will devour Your enemies.
What words would you put in your alphabet of God?
Pop a note in below and let me know!
or Tweet Me,
This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly
There are some advanced issues only available to premium users.
How many can you spot?

No comments: