Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Serial Killer Miraculously Releases Captive! Prayer Works!

Sunday School Teacher Prays Protection and Child is Released!

Several years ago, a very misguided individual kidnapped and sacrificed a number of young children. However, one ten-year-old girl was released. Why?

This truly amazing story, that just came into my mailbox shows the importance of praying for people when they come into your heart, even if we don't understand the "why" or "what" at the time.

Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form 

Pastor Joseph Prince Shares Miraculous Effect of Prayer

The following miracle is just one of the amazing stories you can read in 100 Days of Favor - Daily Readings from Unmerited Favor

You may also be interested in:

Soon after I graduated from high school, I took on a part-time job to teach in an elementary school where I was placed in charge of a class of 10-year-olds. I remember one day, when I was practicing His presence, I knelt down in my living room and prayed, “Lord, I just thank You that You are always with me.” 

Pray for Protection!

As I was on my knees, the Lord told me to pray specifically for one of the girls in my class who had been absent from school that day. Now, it is very common for kids to miss a class now and then for various reasons, and I had never been led by the Lord to pray specifically for any of them. This girl was the first! 
The Lord told me very clearly to pray for His protection to be over this girl and to cover her with His precious blood. 

The next day, there was a big commotion in the school and I found out that the girl had been kidnapped by a notorious serial killer that very afternoon when the Lord had told me to pray for her. The killer, Adrian Lim, had kidnapped several children to be offered up as sacrifices to the devil. He believed that Satan would give him power when he offered the blood of these children to him. 

Girl Miraculously Released!

Over the next couple of days, this girl from my class was all over our national media because she had been miraculously released. Sadly, she was the only girl released. All the other kidnapped children had been brutally murdered. 
When she returned to class, I asked her how she came to be freed. She told me that her kidnapper was “praying” over her when suddenly he stopped and told her, “The gods do not want you.” She was quickly released that evening. 

Of course, you and I know why the “gods” didn’t want her—she was covered and protected by Jesus’ blood! 
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  
In Pastor Prince's email devotional, he goes on to stress that these types of miracles are not just for Pastors, nor Sunday School teachers, but for everyone who will take the time to practice being in the presence of God. Have you told God lately that you love him?

About Pastor Joseph Prince

Image screenshot of Joseph Prince
 With more than two decades of full-time ministry behind him, Joseph Prince is a leading voice in proclaiming the gospel of grace around the world through his books, teaching resources, and television ministry, Joseph is also a highly sought-after conference speaker. He has impacted church leaders worldwide by preaching the unadulterated gospel of Jesus with boldness. He is known for teaching God’s Word in a fresh, practical and revelatory way that always unveils Jesus. His humorous, dynamic and engaging style of preaching has also endeared him to a wide spectrum of viewers who tune in to his daily television program. His broadcast currently reaches millions of homes across North America, Europe, Africa, Australia and Israel on both secular and Christian networks. 
He is happily married to Wendy, and they have two beautiful children, Jessica Shayna and Justin David Prince.

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su

This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

No comments: