Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Crying Out to God!

God Answers Prayers! 

Have you been in a really tough spot and cried out to God? I had the opportunity to meet a wonderful woman of faith who cried out to God in her distress and had her prayers answered. I hope her testimony will encourage you to cry out to God in your time of need too. 

Scripture: 
2 Samuel 22: 7 “In my distress, I called to the Lord; I called out to my God. From his temple he heard my voice my cry came to his ears…

See some of Jenny's beautiful artwork on her Facebook page Art Illuminated 

Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su

This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

No comments: