Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Seek comfort through Jesus

What is comfort? 

Guest Post By George Calleja 
This post contains my reflections on the comfort that can be found through Jesus. The embedded youtube was originally broadcast in March 2021.
You may also be interested in:
Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.

Seek Comfort Through Jesus - Reflections March 2021


What is comfort?

In a simple internet search for the word "comfort", one will come across the definition "to give strength and hope, to ease grief or trouble". 

Many people are in search of comfort due to their hectic lifestyle, family problems, being anxious, and stressful situations they find themselves in life. People try different things to be comforted and feel the relief that is much desired. 

Being a Christian, I have learnt and experienced that in any situation I feel the need to be comforted and relieved, this is only possible through Jesus. The fulness of being comforted is only found in Jesus.
 
Of course, our family and dear ones do help to provide comfort whenever it is necessary, but the comfort that Jesus gives to a person is especially filled with spiritual love. healing and it is everlasting.
As in John 14:1-4, Jesus comforted His disciples, 
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
 Let go of your troubles, believe in God, believe in Jesus, seek His comfort and His way of Salvation.
 
God Bless you 

George Calleja -  Christian Author

About This Author

George Calleja is a published Christian author who also teaches on Udemy. You can find him active on many platforms. Want to read more of George's writing, attend one of his courses, or support him in his work? See his Linktree: https://linktr.ee/georgecalleja

No comments: