Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Are you still searching?

What are you seeking? 

By Christian Author George Calleja
What are you searching for in life? In the video below, you will find some reflections of mine on seeking God that I recorded earlier this year, along with a transcript of the video.
You may also be interested in:
Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.

 

Video Transcript

Are you still searching?
What are you searching for in life?
Are you still searching if God exists?

Many people go through different experiences in life in search of God. There are people who really succeed in finding God and there are others who find a god… but not the True God.

Saint Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109), wrote this prayer in search of God:

‘O Lord, my God, teach my heart this day where and how to see you, where and how to find you. You have made me and remade me, and you have bestowed on me all the good things I possess, and still, I do not know you. I have not yet done that for which I was made. Teach me to seek you, for I cannot seek you unless you teach me, or find you unless you show yourself to me. Let me seek you in my desire; let me desire you in my seeking. Let me find you by loving you; let me love you when I find you.’

If you are still searching for God, I hope that this prayer will help you to find God in your life.

God Bless you,

George Calleja (Christian Author)

About This Author

George Calleja is a published Christian author who also teaches on Udemy. You can find him active on many platforms. Want to read more of George's writing, attend one of his courses, or support him in his work? See his Linktree: https://linktr.ee/georgecalleja


No comments: