Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2022

Freebie - Free eBook - What is Discipleship?

Curious About Discipleship? Try This Free eBook!

Scripture:
  • Go making disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19
I just completed Discipleship: The Road Less Taken a free online four-session course from Harvest Ministries led by Pastor Greg Laurie. I found it fun and thought-provoking.  I was delightfully surprised to even receive a certificate at the end of my free online course! I promptly posted a screenshot of my certificate on my Linkedin profile.
Harvest Ministries offers a wide variety of free resources on their website including free eBooks and more free courses.
Have you seen this free eBook by Greg Laurie?
Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.

I just downloaded What is Discipleship? a few minutes ago. I hope it will be as inspiring as the free online course I took. I would love to hear your views on this free eBook and the free online course too. Please pop a note in the comments below and have your say. 
  
Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to say "Hi!"
Su


About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She is a Trent/Queen's Concurrent Education graduate with over 20 years of teaching experience. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su See her link tree for more details:@Sister_Su | Linktree

This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly

No comments: