Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Miracle! God Stops Bleeding! Doctors Shocked!

Larry Smith was Bleeding to Death! God Saved His Life!

Scripture:
  • Those who believe will do even greater works than these because I am going to the Father. John 14:12
This true miraculous story that gives God the Glory was shared with me directly by the person it happened to. The name and location have been changed to protect the privacy of the person.
Larry Smith talked to me about how God saved his life when his leg was amputated in Northern Ontario.
You may also be interested in: 
Image shows gowned and masked operating room personnel looking at a monitor
Operation Image by Sasin Tipchai on Pixabay

 I am praying that I have remembered the details of our conversation correctly. If you know of anything that needs to be changed, please leave a confidential note in the comments below.

Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please fill in the Guest Blogger form.

Related Resource from our Affiliate the American Bible Society;
Learn to grow through suffering and become more resilient, so you are better prepared to face suffering in the future. See details about Strength From Weakness here at Bibles.com 

Image shows people being rescued from bombed out buildings
Strength From Weakness - Growing Through Suffering

God Heard Larry's Prayer

Larry Smith needed an emergency leg amputation, but something went very wrong. The bleeding would not stop. Although the doctors and nurses surrounding him were speaking in French, as bandage after bandage was blood-drenched, Larry knew what they were saying was true, because he'd taken French for a year or two. 
"He's going to die before we can fly him out!" he heard one doctor excitedly shout.
Then all of a sudden the bleeding stopped!
The doctors were shocked!
Everyone stopped.
"What happened?" one nurse said, close by the bed.
"I prayed," Larry breathed.
When Larry related the story to me, from his hospital bed, he said, "But you know Su, I didn't pray for the bleeding to stop."
"What did you pray for Larry?" I asked
"Well, at first  I thought, I'm old. If it's my time to go it's my time to go. 
Then I thought, "What if this were to happen to a young person? That would be terrible. The thought was just so unbearable! So I prayed."Lord, increase their knowledge!"
"Wow, Larry!" I said," God gave them knowledge that they couldn't get in college!"

Have you had a miracle happen in your life too?
If so I would love to hear from you!
Please pop a confidential note in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping in!
Su

You may also be interested in: 

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She is a Trent/Queen's Concurrent Education graduate with over 20 years of teaching experience. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su See her link tree for more details:@Sister_Su | Linktree

This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly

No comments: