Search This Blog

Monday, August 14, 2023

First Day Prayer Answered!

Today is the first day of my  13th year of being reborn . This morning as I listened to the birds singing the sun up, I snuggled deep inside my sleeping bag and cried out silently from my heart -" Please show me what to do! I am truly grateful, and I really wan't to live for you!"

It was then put in my heart to click on one of the Bibke apps on my phone, then Joshua, then 22. When the passage opened my eye was led to

✝ Joshua 22:5

"But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul."

Study Bible

Wow!

How is your day going for you?

Have a blessed day full of amazing things !

Su

No comments: