Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Free Giant Slayer Cards: How will You Use Them?

Dr. David Jeremiah Offers Free Giant Slayer Prayer Cards - Will You Share Them?

When you receive prayer cards what do you do with them? Have you found an interesting way to share them and plant seeds of hope?

The other day, I was led to insert a free prayer card I had received from a ministry in an Avon book to mark the spot a freebie was in the book. I also inserted a page from my free Daily Bread magazine in another spot.

Later that day,  I handed my Avon book to a despondant woman in a waiting room suggesting that she too might like to do Avon as a way to supplement her income.
I waited with baited breath to see what she would do when she encountered the b encouraging messages I had inserted., 

Well...she opened the book, took one look at the Daily Bread page - removed it and handed it to me as if it were a dirty piece of garbage- disdainfully saying "Here, I think you left this in here."
 
I tried to hand it back, saying "Oh, I put things in to mark where the freebies are." 

But she was adamant to not look at that page of encouragement.

Then - she turned back to the book, and when she came to the prayer card?

Wow! She had a totally different reaction!

Since the prayer card was printed on stock resembling blotting paper, she took it from the book, smelled it quizzically turned it over in her hand and reinserted it in the book!

I am praying that the prayer card will make a lasting impact on her life.

Wgen I got home, I went searching for which ministry had very kindly sent me those free prayer cards last year, so I could let them know how these prayer cards might be used to reach people who could be very difficult to reach the with the Good News!

Mysteriously, I could not find where I had blogged those free prayer cards that I had received..

However, I did discover these free spiritual warfare giant slayer cards being offered by Dr. David Jeremiah's ministry. 

When you receive prayer cards what do you do with them? Have you found an interesting way to share them and plant seeds of hope?

I would love to hear your ideas for reaching people who believe those who evangelize about Our Saviour are evil.

About This Freebie - Giant Slayer Cards
Dr. David Jeremiah has been sharing the Good News with people for many years on television, radio and internet. 

The other day, during his Turning Point broadcast on Life 100.3 FM ,
I was surprised to hear him mention  that he is battling a very bad illness. Please lift him up in prayer.

If you have not had the opportunity to hear Dr. David Jeremiah  speaking yet, there are several places you can listen to him on the Internet. He has such a calm peaceful way about him.

Listening to Dr. Jeremiah is like finding an oasis in the middle of a storm.

Click the link below to order your free Giant Slayer cards.

A collection of cards  fanned out decorated to look like ancient paper. One card has Temptation written on it.
Free Giant Slayer Prayer Cards by Dr. David Jeremiah


Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them.  Please refrain from making purchases on Shabbat.

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She is a Trent/Queen's Concurrent Education graduate with over 20 years of teaching experience. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su See her link tree for more details:@Sister_Su | Linktree

This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly

No comments: