Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Carnation Miracle!

After reading Free the Children by Craig Kielburger, it was in my heart that I too wanted to do something to help the children enslaved in India and Pakistan.
It was put into my heart to go to a local fruit and vegetable stand with some friends. When I walked in there was an open case of Carnation Milk on the floor. In the dark, I could just make out the shape of the case and the distinctive red and white label. I felt an urging to pick up the case. At first I went to pick up the open half case, but something inside me urged me to picked up the full sealed case. Okay, I thought- I know it definitely won't go to waste. My friends helped me carry it to their truck,
Once I got it home and throught the door , I felt an urging once more. This time to open the case and look at a can. I could hardly believe my eyes! There to my surprise was We support WE! There was no way I could know that the Carnation canned milk had the little blue logo on it, for it was concealed by the cardboard case!

Isn't it wonderful how Our Father listens so carefully to the longings of our hearts?
I was so pleased to see they are supporting WE that I gave them a call and shared an idea that was put in my heart that might increase their market share - to put a different recipe on their can label if they are able.
💗💗💗💗💗
Has something like this happened to you too?
Please leave a note in the comments below before you go!
Su
P.S. Which Carnation Milk recipe would you suggest they put on their label? I suggested Chocolate Silk Pie, but then I thought maybe it might be better to put one of these recipes:

No comments: