Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Who Are You?

Who are You in the Eyes of God?

After facing death as many times as I have, I have come to realize that it doesn't 't matter who we are in the eyes of this world. What matters is who we are in God's eyes.
I am enjoying AM-  7 Keys  to Unlock Your Future. This  free 7 day reading plan by Sons and Daughters,  is featured here on the free Bible App by Mr.Rocco. Perhaps you might enjoy building up your might in The Word through this reading plan too.

You also might like:

What Will You Find in I AM?

  In  AM-  7 Keys  to Unlock Your Future, they share seven truths about who God sees when He looks at us.  These foundational “I Am” statements are specially selected from the many promises of God to help readers find meaning and purpose throughout their lives. Think of them as great pieces of spiritual armour for the battles  you are going to face.

 The Seven I AM Statements

The 7 I AM statements covered in this Bible Study are:
  1. I am holy.
  2. I am righteous.
  3. I am loved.
  4. I am secure.
  5. I am confident.
  6. I am creative.
  7. I am called.
This study is really aptly named.in the ancient Hebrew writings, when God speaks to Moses from the burning bush He says, "I AM the Great I AM!"  
Another great thing about this Bible Study is you can have the App read the study to you,so you can take it in visually and aurally!
I'd like to hear your opinions about this Bible Study.Please pop a note in the comments below and let me know what you think.

Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su

This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

No comments: