Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Discovering Opinion Poll Rewards!

 Have You Tried Being Paid For Your Opinion?

Not everyone will thank you for your opinion, but believe it or not, there are companies that will pay you for your opinion!

Can you imagine being paid to share your two cents' worth on a variety of topics? There are several different opinion poll sites that do just that!
I just joined a new survey group, and I'm off to a great start already!
Note: Posts on this blog often have referral links that help our writers eat when you use them. Thanks!

Fast Cash Survey Tips

Joining a variety of survey rewards programs can bring you the possibility of repeating rewards. Here are a few different survey rewards programs I've joined. When you join through my links, please let me know by popping a confidential comment below with your email address before you go, so I can help you get rewards more quickly.

Swagbucks

I have been a member of Swagbucks for a while, and it didn't take very long for me to get enough points to get a $3 Gift Card, and last month I got 2 $10 gift cards. Join me on Swagbucks here.

Toluna Rewards

InstaGC

Insta GC offers a wide variety of ways to gain points towards gift cards - including watching videos!
This is the only platform that I have found that rewards people for that. 

When you do a survey on this platform a new tab opens for the survey. After completing the survey, close the tab, then click on the bar to indicate you completed the survey, or if the survey didn't work, click to report the malfunction.
InstaGC offers a variety of interesting referral banners like this one, which shows how many people have joined through your link. Join InstaGC through my link and we will see if this banner changes.
Join Insta GC and let's see if this thing really works!

Survey Junkie

Survey Junkie - the newest site I've joined that pays for opinions has impressed me with its simplicity of design, and surveys that were easy to read. On Survey Junkie, one point equals one cent, When you first join, you are rewarded at each step along the way, so that before you even do any "real" surveys, you've made $1. 

Survey Junkie Awards You For Joining
After you join you are direct to search the FAQ as to how you need to verify your account - hint - check your email and click the link. Here is a screenshot of my points board just after completing my registration. 

As you can see I have $1.00 just for completing my registration, and I can get paid when my total reaches $5. 
Join me in this journey towards financial restoration!
Join Survey Junkie - First one to $5 wins the title of Ultimate Survey Junkie! 
On your mark, get set, Go!

No comments: