Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Welcome New Friends!

 Turtle Dove Statistics Reveal World Visitors!

This morning I was lead to check out the statistics for my little Turtle Dove Thoughts blog and was very blessed to see that people from all over the world are dropping into this little corner of the blogosphere. 
What a blessing! I am so grateful to God that I am able to write this blog at all. In 2012, I believe I died and returned - at least that's what my PSW said. In addition to that, the infection from the dog bites was so severe they were going to amputate my right hand and right leg, but thanks to the intercession of many mighty prayer warriors God allowed me to keep my arm and leg. 
So who is God allowing to find this little blog?

Turtle Dove Thoughts Blog Visitors Snapshot

Where are Turtle Dove Thoughts visitors located?
While most of the visitors to this little blog are from Canada and the USA, I was surprised to see  people have also dropped in from many countries around the world including: 
  • Portugal
  • Germany
  • United Arab Emirates
  • United Kingdom
  • Bulgaria
  • Argentina
  • Russia and some unamed countries too.
What a delightful surprise! 
Turtle Dove Thoughts Welcomes World Wide Visitors

How People Are Finding Turtle Dove Thoughts

Most Visitors Come From Twitter

The social media site bringing the most visitors to Turtle Dove Thoughts right now is Twitter.(t.co)
 Is this the same for you too? 
If you are on Twitter, please pop by and say hello. You can find me at https://twitter.com/sister_su  . New to Twitter?  Why not give it a try?

Pinterest Brings Some Visitors

There are also a number of visitors who come from Pinterest, and I'd love to connect with you there too at Pinterest - SisterSuHotelDieu

Facebook, tumblr, eMail Not Bringing Visitors?

I may be reading the chart incorrectly, but it looks like friends subscribed to this blog by email or who are connecting to me through tumblr or Facebook are not arriving here through those links, but days are early yet for Turtle Dove Thoughts.

Turtle Dove Blog Visitors Arrive Through Various Platforms
I'm curious - How did you find the Turtle Dove Thoughts blog?
Please drop me a note in the comments and say "Hi!"
OR Tweet me

No comments: