Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2021

My Favourite Tween Bible - The Adventure Bible For Kids and Kids at Heart! - Book Review !

 Why Do More Christian Schools Recommend the Adventure Bible?

Many people eschew any version of the Bible other than their very own favourite, but I like to have a variety of Bibles to compare, so I am constantly on the lookout for different versions. 
 Note: I am very grateful Church Source has taken a chance on me and offered me the opportunity to be paid a commission when people purchase church supplies through my links. 
Did you know that more Christian Schools recommend The Adventure Bible over any other children's Bible?  Just one look was all it took for The Adventure Bible to become my personal favourite Bible. Why?
Take a look and I believe you will also see why this Bible is so entrancing and can set even the weariest heart to dancing!  This post has my book review of The Adventure Bible and a way for you to save 40% off the purchase of The Adventure Bible too!
Ready for Adventure? 

Now, let's get back to our grand adventure! 

The Adventure Bible - My Experience

When I first laid eyes on a copy of The Adventure Bible, it was at a thrift store - still in its presentation box. Something about it called to my heart, and although, I didn't have much money, I decided then and there I needed that Adventure Bible. Forget about groceries - I was more than willing to fast to get something more substantial that would last.
I needed a pick me up and the bright engaging colours, historical notes and mini hands-on scripture application ideas were just what my soul craved. 
In addition, the font size brought relief to these tired old eyes. 

The Adventure Bible - One Book At A Time

The Adventure Bible is an NIV version published by Biblica. Each NIV Bible that is sold helps Biblica translate more Bibles and put them into the hands of needy people around the world. 
Something really cool I discovered on the Church Source website is you can order The Gospel of Mark as a stand-alone book excerpt from The Adventure Bible for as little as $1.40 when you purchase them in bulk.

Click Here for More Pictures of The Gospel of Mark on the Church Source Website

I believe this stand-alone Gospel of Mark makes a great introduction to The Adventure Bible and would be a super way to stir up interest in the full version. The Gospel of Mark from The Adventure Bible could be more approachable for younger readers and much less daunting than the full Adventure Bible.

Whether you are 8 or 108, this Bible is like none other. Come see for yourself!

Here is a description of  The Adventure Bible from the Church Source website:
Embark on a fun, exciting journey through God’s Word with the Adventure Bible -- now in full color throughout! Along the way you’ll meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of things about the Bible. Most importantly you’ll grow closer in your relationship with God. Recommended by more Christian schools and churches than any other Bible for kids!
What's your favourite Children's Bible? 
Pop a note in below before you go!
or Tweet Me,
@Sister_Su
This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly
There are some advanced issues only available to premium users.
How many can you spot?

About Church Source 

Church Source has a wide variety of Bibles, Bible studies, and more. They offer bulk pricing for even greater savings to help ministries and individuals reach even more people. 

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She is a Trent/Queen's Concurrent Education graduate with over 20 years of teaching experience. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su See her link tree for more details:@Sister_Su | Linktree

This post was proofread with the free version of Grammarly

No comments: