Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Deborah Kennedy - Visited Heaven!

Have You Visited Heaven Too?

Google search shows  83,100,000  results  for "I visited Heaven", so they must be getting a lot of visitors there. I was recently lead to the following amazing testimony posted by a person identifying themselves as Deborah Kennedy:
Deborah wrote:

Are We Done Yet?

HALLELUJAH! Amongst many serious medical issues, just a few years ago, I was in the hospital with an erratic heart beat. Not flat-lining, but heart beating 10-15 beats per second for 27 minutes. Died twice. Full ABC (Airway Breathing Circulation) "CRASH TEAM" in the room. All I could think of and kept saying was, "WILL SOMEONE MAKE THAT MACHINE STOP MAKING NOISE?!?" It was the BP machine on my left upper arm. Wouldn't shut up!!!! 
Got woken up twice with someone slapping hard on my face to bring me back, while 9 vertebrae were crumbling from the inside out, osteomyelitis from a toe wound. Diabetes.
In my spirit and soul, I had curled up on my left side though the hospital bed was tilted up for my upper body and lungs, and was In The Garden with my precious best friend and Savior, Jesus. I started singing this song that I had learned in church growing up. My favourite version is by Sandi Patty.
They had medically contraindicated all previously administered (via the PICC line) pain meds, etc from the 9 crumbled vertebrae. 
Next thing I recall is no sound, though the room was filled with loid noises from all the machines and the head of the crash team yelling in rapid-fire orders, the doctors, nurses, attendants, and the room lost shape while the brightest, strangest light that I have in my 60 years on this earth ever seen filled the room. 
One of the 2 Angels in the room spoke only 4 words,
    "ARE WE DONE YET?"
I knew immediately of which the one asked about, and knew that I somehow needed to share His brief encounter and a message to all!
Are we done yet? His message was clear.
Are we done with:
Only showing up for church on Sundays, Wednesdays, special Christmas or Easter presentations, turning the other way when a neighbor, co-worker, store clerk, bank teller, the poor, the homeless, those currently serving or Vets who are facing PTSD, the children whose parents lost their lives and/or "ONLY" just a limb or two? The sick in the hospitals, parents who may be losing their children or Visa versa?
Are we (my precious Savior's CHURCH) done yet, being passive, "too busy"?
Heaven and His Angel's ask:
"Are We Done... Yet?"
Please, Church, please, literally,
For Heaven (and Eternity's) sake, say NO!
WE, HIS CHURCH...
      ARE
                NOT
                          DONE!
Amen?
AMEN!

Do you have an amazing testimony to share too?
Please take the time to drop me a line in the comments below.
Be Blessed,
Su

No comments: