Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Miracles - Translation!

Have You  Been  Supernaturally Transported like Ezekiel?

This post has recent and historical examples of people who have been supernaturally been transported, aka translated, through time and space.

Supernaturally Transported - Biblical Examples

There are several biblical examples of people being supernaturally being transported, or as some say translated.
Ezekiel, was not only supernaturally transported in space, but in time. Ez 3:12, 7:3, 11:1, 43:5
The servant of Ahab  complained  to Elijah in 1 Kings 11-12 that he feared for his life if he told Ahab that Elijah was there;because the Spirit of the Lord might transport Elijah away, and his master Ahab would kill him. Apparently Elijah was transported so frequently that  when he was taken away, they sent out 50 men to look for him, suggesting that the Spirit of the Lord might have transported him to some mountain or valley. 2 Kings 2:16-18.
In the New Testament, there are also mentions of people being translated

After Phillip baptized the Eunuch in Acts 8: 38- 40, for example, he was caught up by Spirit of the Lord  and supernaturally transported to Azotus.
Even Paul wasn't sure if he was transported in the flesh or just in the spirit when recounting his experience in 2 Corinthians 12:2-4.

Supernaturally Transported - Other Historical Examples

 Francis Xavier, d. 1552  a university professor and aristocrat turned missionary. was simultaneously seen preaching in several locations.

Martin de Porres d. 1634 spent his entire life in a monastery in Lima Peru, yet he was seen in countries all over the world. One of the most well documented, incidents was when he appeared in Mexico when a desperately ill merchant cried out "Oh my God why isn't my good friend Brother Martin here to take care of me when I am so ill?" Martin appeared, prescribed medicine and disappeared as mysteriously as he had arrived. The merchant searched Mexico for his friend when he recovered, but it wasn't until he returned to Lima that he understood what had happened - Martin had never left Peru.

Mary of Agreda d.1666 was transported to New Mexico to teach the First Peoples. Although she taught in her native Spanish, they understood her , and she understood them. The First Nations Peoples called her  "The Lady in Blue" after the blue mantle she wore. The nun told them to go and find the Brothers who had journeyed to the New World and be baptized. A group of 50 found the Brothers and explained what they wanted. The brethren found them well instructed in the faith and mystified searched for eleven years for the nun who had instructed them in the faith. Finally Fray Benavides finally found Mary, who had never left Spain, but knew many details that could not have been known if she had not been transported.

Supernatural Transportation - Modern Examples

Ian Johnson of New Zealand likens Supernatural Transportation to undercover recognizance. No borders are closed to you, and age or health are no barrier to those who are doing God's work. Beginning in 2006, Ian was transported to Portugal and several places within New Zealand.

James Maloney, was interviewed by Sid Roth on the shyow  It's Supernatural, where he shared many supernatural experiences including being supernaturally transported to Russia to heal people who had limbs blown off by land mines.
Sid asked him"How do you know this was not a pizza dream?"

Supernaturally Transported - My Confirmed Experience

Several years ago, I was supernaturally transported into a car that was flipped upside down on a highway. My presence in the car was later confirmed by the occupant of the car. How did this happen?
One night,  as I was getting ready for bed, I suddenly  found myself  transported from my living room into a col, dark  car that was upside down on a freeway. I could hear a woman moaning in the front seat.
 "I'm a Christian."I reassured her. You're going to be fine. Help is on its way."  I encouraged her to keep talking to me.
Then I heard sirens, and I was back home. My clothes were chilled and drenched.
The next morning, I told a fellow teacher, Wendy Harvey, that I'd had a very strange dream the night before. I described the interior of the car to her in great detail. For some reason the dash board had made a very vivid impression on my mind.
A couple of days later, another teacher, Eve Herman, came to my classroom.
"Wendy said you had a strange dream the other night, could you tell me about it? Eve asked.
After I related my dream to Eve, she pulled out a sheaf of photos. "Is this the dashboard?: she asked me.
 I was shocked.
 "Where did you get these photos?" I gasped, adding," That was the car I was in!"
"I know," Eve replied, " You saved my life.. My car flipped on black ice on the 401. I asked the rescue squad where the woman was who had been first on the scene, but they couldn't find you. The emergency crew said the reason I was alive was that I had kept talking, and it kept me from going into shock. Thank you."
This was my first verified experience  of  being transported to where I was needed.
Another experience I had was when I suddenly found myself and my car in a strange subdivision while driving to work. Frustrated at having to find my way back to my usual commute, when I got back on my route I discovered if I'd arrived at the one lane bridge minutes earlier, I could have bee in a terrible crash.

Have you been translated too? I would love to hear about your experiences too.

Yes, with God all things are possible!
Have a wonderful day filled with wonders!
Su

Related Links:

No comments: