Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Halls - Soothing Souls Alongside Throat Relief - My Favourite Things!

Halls Cough Drops - More Than Meets The Eye!

Have you opened a Halls Cough Drop lately and read the wrapper around the lozenge? This is one reason why Halls Cough Drops belong on my list of favourite things. This post is not sponsored but is one of my gratitude and focussing on positives posts as prescribed in Phil 4:8 for a healthier life.
You might be also interested in more of My Favourite Things Posts 
This morning the songs "My Favourite Things" and "Count Your Blessings" are playing on my internal radio. Yes, it's time to stop and focus on the positive things in life. I still recall the joy that filled my soul when I discovered the minty Halls Cough Drop I'd pulled out of my purse had tiny messages of encouragement printed on it in English and French! I had been having a really tough day, and there was a little ray of hope in a weary world.
Now, you might not find that terribly noteworthy or amazing, to find these encouraging messages on Halls Cough Drops, but how many companies have you seen lately spending money on printing messages of encouragement on the inside wrapper of their product?
I believe that when you find something about a product that you love, you should give them a call ad tell them how much you appreciate it, so they will be encouraged to keep doing the thing you love. When I called Halls, to say how much I loved what they were doing with their packaging message, a lovely young lady said she would be sending me a coupon to thank me for calling in. Isn't that lovely!

Who Takes Halls to Church Halls?

One day as tears coursed down my cheeks in church, an older lady passed me a Halls Cough Drop along with a tissue. I was surprised at how effective the menthol was at drying up the tears that threatened to drip from my nose! I made a mental note to be sure to have Halls and tissues on handI when I went to church.  Halls are great for stifling coughs caused by dry air we find in churches in winter too, and best of all Halls wrappers with their messages of encouragement are quiet, unlike the wrapper on the cough lozenge in this famous Mr. Bean church sketch with Rowan Atkins.

I recently discovered that I'm not the only one who makes sure they have a pack of Halls on them when they go to church. 

Tammy Litke Takes Halls to Church

Tammy Litke Blogger on Pinterest


Tammy, a Dallas blogger writes:
My husband suffers from allergies. He likes to have a few of the HALLS® wrapped drops on hand, especially in places like church, so that when he feels that tickle in the back of his throat, he can pop one in his mouth and quickly feel the relief. HALLS® alleviates that urge to cough, which is great because you don’t want to be constantly disturbing those around you with your coughing.

Have you found a product that made your heart sing? When you do be sure to take a second and give them a ring!

I would love to hear about what your favourite things are too. Please drop me a note in the comments below.
Su
You might be interested in more of My Favourite Things Posts 

No comments: