Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Appealing Healing School Courses Now Online!

 Great Opportunities Coming Each Day!

Day by day, more great opportunities are emerging due to the inability of people to live as things used to be. I opened my email a few minutes ago, and what do you know?!! A grand set of courses are at hand. Now previously, these courses would have been inaccessible to me. I wouldn't have been able to get away, or I wouldn't have had the transportation to access these courses from where I was working on the reservation.  So I was thrilled to see this amazing healing course from Becky.

Becky Dvorak Offers Healing Ministry Course Online

Who is Becky Dvorak?

Well a few days back, I'd never heard of Becky Dvorak. Then, the other day, I heard a sister in the Lord say, "I need a miracle!" 
Right after that I felt lead to click a link, and what do you think? A most amazing interview, and you know I'm old, so when I tell you it was an amazing interview, you know it's true. Well, with whom was this interview? Becky Dvorak-that's who!
I had never before heard her name, nor her claim to fame, but what I heard in that interview, touched my heart and made my soul sing, which is not a very commonplace thing. 
If you go to this Becky Dvorak Interview on YouTube, you can see it too.
Here is a bit from Becky Dvorak's bio on xpmedia:
Becky Dvorak, author of DARE to Believe and Greater Than Magic, and content partner with Spirit-Led Woman / Charisma, is a prophetic healing evangelist who conducts healing services, seminars, and conferences globally. She and her husband David have been full-time missionaries in Guatemala since 1994. They founded Healing and Miracles International, and Vida Ilimitada. 

About Becky Dvorak's Healing Course

When does the course start and finish? The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish. 
How long do I have access to the course? How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own. 
What if I am unhappy with the course? If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact them in the first 30 days and they will give you a full refund.
See full details about Becky Dvorak's Healing Course on the xpmedia website.

Bless you! 
Have a great grateful day!
Su

No comments: