Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Watch It's Supernatural! Network with Sid Roth Live!

Be Supernatural!

Do you wish there were such a thing as supernatural powers and supernatural knowledge? 
Watch and be amazed!
 
Years ago, someone recommended I watch It's Supernatural with Sid Roth. I had no television at the time. I still don't, but the first time I had an opportunity to watch Sid Roth's show It's Supernatural, it was like a divine appointment. It was the first time I had ever heard of anyone other than myself experiencing what I called "being transported". Curious?
Read about the show I watched and my further research into people who have been translated in Turtle Dove Thoughts: Miracles - Translation! adapted from my previous blog - My Christian Contemplations.

May God Bless you, and bring you peace,
Su

No comments: