Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Thank You Survey Junkie! New Affiliate!

Have You Tried Survey Junkie Yet?

Survey Junkie very kindly decided to take a chance on me by allowing me to be part of their affiliate program, This post is an update to my earlier post when I first discovered Survey Junkie and started earning money by doing surveys on their platform. Are you curious about my results? Here are the results of my Survey Junkie explorations.
Note: This blog has referral links that can help our authors eat when you use them. Thanks!

Survey Junkie Offers Clean Easy Survey Rewards Platform!

 I signed up to try to earn money by doing surveys with Survey Junkie.
Here is a snapshot showing my earnings so far.
My Survey Junkie Results Dec.27
Right after signing up with  Survey Junkie, I was rewarded 561 points by doing surveys. This equals $5.61 CAD. The points I earned were purely through doing profile surveys on the Survey Junkie platform. It was simple, free and easy to do.
Try Survey Junkie free
One thing I really appreciate about Survey Junkie is that you usually qualify for the surveys presented to you, because they prescreen, so you're not wasting time doing a looong survey only to be eliminated near the end of the survey. Plus when you don't qualify, you're also rewarded a few points for your time.

How Does Survey Junkie Pay?

Survey Junkie offers a payout at $5 through PayPal if you live in Canada or Australia.USA participants can also opt to get gift cards or get a bank transfer.

Who Can Get Money from Survey Junkie?

Survey Junkie welcomes survey participants age 13 and up in Canada, Australia, and most of the USA - in California, you need to be 16.

Join me in this journey towards financial restoration!
Join Survey Junkie - First one to $10 wins the title of Ultimate Survey Junkie! 
On your mark, get set, Go!

No comments: