Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Holy Spirit Humour - Letting the Spirit Do the Talking and the Fingers Do the Walking!

Look in the Book! 

This post has a funny example of a time when I felt lead to open my Bible in a particular spot and the scripture my eyes were drawn towards was very funny and appropriate to the circumstances. 

Have you been lead to see the Holy Spirit express a sense of humour like this example too? Please pop a note in the comments below and let everyone know.

Holy Spirit Humour

The Great Mosquito Invasion!

Late one night as I lay in bed. I felt a sudden breeze as if the kitchen door had been opened. That's odd, I thought. I was certain I had locked the front door. How could the door be open? When I stumbled out of bed and into the kitchen, I discovered the kitchen door was WIDE open and mosquitos were pouring through the open doorway!
Three cartoon mosquitos
Mosquitos Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay



After securing the door and making a  quick dash under my blankets, a prompting came into my heart, "Look in the book!" 
My eyes fell on the Bible passage and I couldn't help but laugh, 
"And they came thither into the midst of the house"
 
Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form.

Do you need a Bible?
Check out this post about my favourite Tween Bible

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su

This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

No comments: