Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2020

Songwriters Wanted!

 Do You Have Songs in Your Heart?

Updated: November 24,2020
Where do you start,
When you have a song in your heart?
One of my favourite CBC radio shows is Vinyl Tap. Randy Bachman hosts Vinyl Tap Friday and Saturday nights on CBC radio. This is where I heard that songwriters often make more money than the people who play the music! Just in case you missed that, let me say it again.

Songwriters Get Paid!

Now I don't really know much about the music industry, but I found a company that was endorsed on another reputable ( at least I hope), Christian website that is looking to connect with songwriters. 
If you are a songwriter and pop over there using my referral link and check it out, I will get a referral bonus when you sign up and sell some of yourwork through their website.. https://smppress.sheetmusicplus.com/?referral_id=717197
I have songs coming into my heart all the time and a few originals that I am trying to figure out how to get into pdf form so I can submit them on the site. If you have any advice on that I would really appreciate that too.
Thank you  in advance,
God Bless You,
Su
You might also be interested in: 

No comments: