Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2021

People Miraculously Teleported aka Translated

Have You Been Supernaturally Transported? 

Scripture:
  • Psalm 115:3 - Our God is in heaven. He does as He pleases.
Many people have been supernaturally transported by God through history. This spiritual phenomenon is sometimes called bilocation or translation. In the past, this was not seen as much of a mystery, but today if you say you have been used by God in this way, people either don't want to believe you or say you are "cray". 
Several years ago, I  saw a gentleman on a Sid Roth show who shared how he had been transported, or as some say translated in a very unusual way to a country very far away. Who was that man? Dr. James Maloney!
You also might like:
  • More Miracle Posts
 
Christian Teacher and Prophet Dr. James Maloney Headshot from Dove on the Rise Resources. image opens in a new tab
Headshot of Dr. James Maloney from Dove on the Rise International

Now before you say he must be full of baloney, he is not the only one to have travelled fairly recently, you see, it also happened to many people! 
Have you been Supernaturally Translated or Transported too?  This post shares supernatural transportation stories from the Bible and of other people who have dared to tell their stories and give God the glory.
Note: This blog has referral links that help our writers eat when you make purchases through them. Would you like to write on Turtle Dove Thoughts? Guest Bloggers are welcome. Please drop a note in the comments below, or fill in the Guest Blogger form

Supernaturally Transported - James Maloney

A few years ago, James Maloney shared how he had been supernaturally moved by God in a way that was rather odd.  James Maloney shared many personal supernatural experiences in the program It's Supernatural with Sid Roth including being supernaturally transported to Russia to heal people. 
 Sid asked him"How do you know this was not a pizza dream?"
See this Supernatural transportation miracle James experienced in the video embedded below and find out how James Maloney knows this was not a "pizza dream"  

You can find his book The Panoramic Seer here on eBay.

Book Cover The Case for Miracles by skeptic Lee Strobel link opens in a new tab at the book
Click Here to Find out about this Book by Skeptic Lee Strobel 

Supernaturally Transported Back in Time- John Paul Jackson

John Paul Jackson was supernaturally transported from his bed back in time three thousand years. Listen to his story in the YouTube embedded below.

Supernaturally Transported Forward in Time- Revivalist George Jenkins

Revivalist George Jenkins writes of an amazing adventure where he and several other people were praying to God in the middle of the troubles in Ireland. According to his book, they were praying to see the troubles cease. They cried out to God to show them there would be peace. All of a sudden, it was quiet outside. One of them rose and went to the door - there were no signs of the unrest there anymore.

Supernaturally Transported - Biblical Examples 

There are several biblical examples of people being supernaturally being transported. 

People Supernaturally Transported in the Bible

The Bible has records of several people being supernaturally translated including:
  • Ezekiel
  • Elijah
  • Phillip

Supernatural Transportation Adventures of Ezekiel

In the ancient Hebrew writings, we can read Ezekiel's experiences in the book of Ezekiel.
Ezekiel was not only supernaturally transported in space but in time. the supernatural translation of Ezekiel can be found in Ez 3:12,  11:1, and 43:5. 

Supernatural Transportation Adventures of Elijah

Elijah was supernaturally translated so frequently that  Ahab's servant complains in 1 Kings 11-12 that he fears for his life if he tells Ahab that Elijah is there; because the Spirit of the Lord might transport Elijah away, and his master Ahab would kill him. Being supernaturally transported was widely accepted as a normal thing for Elijah. We see evidence of this in 2 Kings 2:16-18 for after Elijah was taken up in a whirlwind to leave earth, Elijah's servants didn't believe he was gone and sent out a search party of 50 men to look for him, suggesting that the Spirit of the Lord might have transported him to some mountain or valley. 

Supernatural Transportation Adventures of Phillip

In ancient Greek writing, we find the adventure of Phillip and the Ethiopian Eunuch. After Phillip baptized the Eunuch in Acts 8: 38- 40, it is written that he was caught up by the Spirit of the Lord and supernaturally transported to Azotus. 

Supernaturally Transported - Historical Examples

Several examples of people being supernaturally translated from place to place have been noted throughout history. Some of these people include:
  •  Francis Xavier, d. 1552
  • Martin de Porres  d.1664
  • Mary of Agreda d.1666

 Supernatural Transportation Adventures of Francis Xavier

Image of Francis Xavier from Wikimedia opens in a new tab
Francis Xavier Image from Wikimedia

Francis Xavier might be best known for his role as one of the founding members of the Jesuit order and his missionary work throughout Asia, According to the book The Life of St. Francis Xavier, of the Society of Jesus, Apostle of India, Volume 01 Francis Xavier was seen preaching in several locations at the same time! Find Movies about Francis Xavier's life here on eBay.

Supernatural Transportation Adventures of Martin de Porres

Image shows an oil painting of Martin de Porres He looks like a skeleton covered with skin image opens in a new tab
Portrait of Martin de Porres from Wikipedia

Although Martin de Porres spent his life in a monastery in Lima Peru, he was seen in countries all over the world. One of the most well-documented, incidents was when he appeared in Mexico to tend to an ill friend. According to the accounts, his friend, a merchant fell extremely ill and cried out in desperation, "Oh my God why isn't my good friend Brother Martin here to take care of me when I am so ill?" 
Martin then appeared prescribed medicine and disappeared as mysteriously as he had arrived. After recovering from the illness, the merchant searched Mexico for his friend. However, it wasn't until he returned to Lima that he understood what had happened - Martin had never left Peru!  

Supernatural Transportation Adventures of Mary of Agreda

image shows a woman wearing a blue nun's habit seated at a desk holding a quill pen
Mary of Jesus of Agreda By Unknown author - http://www.rosaryworkshop.com/RDSP-2540-Agreda-Image.jpg, Public Domain, 


Mary of Agreda lived around the same time as Martin de Porres. Mary was supernaturally transported from a convent in Spain to New Mexico where she taught First Peoples about Christ and baptism. Her supernatural transportation adventures were investigated by Fray Benavides after 50 First Nations people told a group of  Brethren that a "Blue Lady" had instructed them about the faith. The Brethren searched 11 years before they finally tracked down Mary of Agreda in Spain. She didn't have any financial means to travel to the New World,  yet she knew all kinds of details of First Nations life in New Mexico. Apparently, although she had instructed her students in Spanish, and they had spoken to her in their native language, they were able to understand each other. You can find out more about Mary of Jesus of Agreda here on Wikipedia. 

Supernaturally Transported - My Confirmed Experience

 James Maloney was the first person I ever heard speak about the same type of miracle I experienced when I was teaching in Toronto. 
One night, I found myself suddenly transported from my living room into the back seat of a dark and cold car that was upside down on a freeway. I could hear a woman moaning in the car. 
"I'm a Christian," I reassured her adding, "You're going to be fine. Help is on its way." 
As I chatted with her, I looked at my surroundings. I couldn't see the woman in the front seat, so I focussed on the dashboard  Then I heard sirens and suddenly I was back in my home. I was chilled to the bone and my clothes were cold and clammy. 
"Woah!" I thought, "That was weird! I must have fallen asleep!"
The next morning, I told a fellow teacher, Wendy Harvey, that I'd had a very strange dream the night before. I described the interior of the car to her in great detail. For some reason, the dashboard had made a very vivid impression on my mind. 
A couple of days later, another teacher, Eve Herman, came to my classroom. 
"Wendy said you had a strange dream the other night, could you tell me about it?  she asked. After I related my dream to Eve, she pulled out a sheaf of photos. 

Is This the Dashboard in Your Dream?

"Is this the dashboard in your dream? she asked holding up one of the photos. 
The dashboard of the car I'd seen was in the picture. I was shocked. 
 "Where did you get these photos?" I gasped, adding," That was the car I was in!" 
"I know," Eve replied, "You saved my life. I'm the woman who was in the car. My car flipped on black ice on the 401. I asked the rescue squad where the Christian woman was who had been in the back seat. They thought I was crazy.  I believe I am alive because when we talked it kept me from going into shock. Thank you." 

This was my first experience where someone verified my being transported to where I was needed. 

Have you been transported too?  I would like to hear from you.

Sister Su

About This Author

Sister Su is grateful to God for keeping her alive. She writes on several blogs, has a YouTube channel and is most easily reached through Twitter @Sister_Su

This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly

1 comment:

Sister Su on Twitter said...

Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to chatting with you!